R&M Solutions provides complete “turnkey” programs or works in tandem with Utilities desiring to assist in the excavation, traffic maintenance, or
restoration of property/pavement.
R&M Solutions tailors comprehensive plans for fire hydrant repair, replacement or installation meeting the needs and resources of the Utility.
R&M’s Program Includes:
- Fire hydrant exercising
- Main valve replacement
- Internal repairs of all hydrant makes / models*
- Fire hydrant / isolation valve replacement utilizing:
> Scheduled water shut down
> Up to 60” single or double line stops
- New fire hydrant installation including wet tap
- Site excavation / post-excavation restoration
- Turn-key or CIP service programs
- Miscellaneous point repairs
*Parts are no longer available for some older hydrants; in these cases replacement of hydrant would be recommended.