Rangeline is currently seeking to fill these positions:
- Field Technician – Winter Haven, Florida
- Warehouse Crew – Winter Haven, Florida
- Shop Mechanic – Winter Haven, Florida
- Tapping Technician – West Palm Beach, Florida
- Lead Mechanic – West Palm Beach, Florida
- Tapping Technician – Houston, Texas
- Field Technician – Union City, Ohio
Hot/Wet Tapping & Line Stopping Technician:
- We are on call 24/7 365 day a year
- Clean driving record is a must
- Class “A” CDL License is preferred
- General mechanical abilities
- Travel required
At Rangeline, we believe our most valuable asset is our people. We seek people who reflect our core values of safety, pride and integrity. Here, you will be encouraged to develop to your full potential. We reward top performance with a competitive and comprehensive total compensation packages at the forefront of our industry. We provide training and direction to further support your career.
At Rangeline, nothing is more important than health and safety of our personnel. It is Rangeline’s policy to ensure we are dedicated to efforts to improve our health, safety and environmental performance throughout our operation.
Competitive: Pay with additional opportunities for financial rewards linked to company and individual performance.
Excellent: Benefits that include health and protection plans to help employees manage both their work and their family lives.
Talent and Training: Development programs for employees’ professional and personal growth. We continuously invest in the further development of our team members by providing them opportunities across functional and geographical borders.
Rangeline is an Equal Opportunity Employer: We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, veteran status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Please send resumes to: HR@rangeline.com